“Thanks a bunch for putting the site together… best deal I could find on the internet,” Andy W, USA trekking March 2017.
- Update Jan 2018:
- Short Tsum Valley Itineraries Feb 2018
- A film about the road coming to Tsum Valley Feb 2018
- Everything I know about the Manaslu Circuit trek… 30 Dec 2017
- Itinerary suggestions!: https://manaslucircuittrek.com/3610/manaslu-trek-fresh-info/
- An innovative new bridge / walkway before Jagat,
- and a new trip report from spring 2016.
The Manaslu Trek is now a great tea-house trek. Some call it the best all-round trek in Nepal and it’s on the Great Himalaya Trail. It’s certainly a great alternative to the Annapurna Circuit. Camping is not required unless you go off the beaten track. The Google Map below shows tea-house locations. Here’s a page with a summary of everything you need to get trekking. You can share a jeep to Arughat to make the start of your trek smoother. Finally, don’t forget to read about trekking hygiene before you arrive in Kathmandu.
This website provides the information you need to get on the trek yourself as an independent trekker, or will help you join an group on a fixed-date departure. If you want a trek tailor made, then just ask and we can arrange it for you.
Have a great trek!
If you are looking for the Manaslu Trail Race, then here’s the link.